UI/UX - Product Engineering Services
UI: user interface
UI: user interface (UI) is nothing but a series of screens, pages, and visual elements like buttons and icons. These elements you use to interact with a device. The user interface (UI) is everything designed into an information device with which a person can use for interaction. This includes display keyboards, a mouse and the appearance of a desktop. It is also the way through which a user interrelates with an application or a website.
UX: User experience
UX: User experience (UX), denotes to a person's emotions as well as the attitude about using a particular product, system or service. User experience (UX) design is the process of making products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users. This includes the design of the entire process of obtaining and integrating the product. This includes aspects of branding, design, usability, and function.
- Strategic Design Consulting.
- Interactivity and Animation
- UI Prototyping: Look and Feel
- Motion Graphics & Rich Media Design
- Branding & Corporate Identity Design
- Mobile App Design
- UX Strategy and Design
- Responsive Website Design and Print Design
- Adaptation to All Device Screen Sizes
Front-end web technologies we use:
- UI/UX service description